To find the poster size, scroll down the product page and click the tab “Product Details.” There is a section labeled “Poster Dimensions” that will list the size of the poster.
All notecards are 5″x7″ when folded.
Even though our world headquarters is in Minneapolis, MN, USA, we ship world-wide! You can select international shipping in the checkout page.
Shipping rates on our site are calculated automatically to reflect an estimate of the actual shipping cost, plus $2 for handling. Because it’s a computer and not a human doing the calculating, sometimes the quoted shipping rates can seem wildly off. RLM Art Studio will always refund customers who are overcharged for shipping (or anything else).
If the quoted shipping rates seem absurd, here’s what you can do:
- Wait for your refund after we mail out your order.
- Give us a call. We can take your order and credit card payment directly over the phone, with a much more reasonable shipping estimate.
- Place your order, choose the “check payment” payment option, and leave a note saying that you actually need the order shipped, but that the quoted price was off. We’ll get your order ready and then send you an invoice for the order plus the actual cost of shipping and handling.
RLM Arts offers discounted bulk rates. You can mix-and-match different products to get the following discounts:
Regular price: $2.50 ea.
12-49 cards: $2.25 ea.
50-149 cards: $2.00 ea.
150-299 cards: $1.75 ea.
300-499 cards: $1.50 ea.
Large quantities of cards can be printed with your custom message or logo on the inside; contact us for pricing.
Regular price: $1.25
12-149 postcards: $1.00 ea.
150-499 postcards: $0.85 ea.
500+ postcards: Please inquire about pricing – mailroom (at) rlmartstudio.com
Regular price: $1.50
25-99 buttons: $1.00 ea.
100-249 buttons: $0.65 ea.
250-499 buttons: $0.45 ea. [These rates are for RLM’s designed-in-house catalog buttons. For prices on custom buttons, go here.]
For pricing on quantities above 500 notecards or buttons, please call or email.
Framing and Shrinkwrapping
RLM’s posters are sold either rolled in a tube, or with one of three framing options you can choose. All the options may add up to an additional 7-10 days to your shipping time, unless we happen to have the items already in stock. All the options add about 1″ to the dimensions of the poster. All framing and shrinkwrapping is done by a trusted local neighborhood framer with decades of experience.
- Shrinkwrapped on black foam core: These posters are mounted and shrinkwrapped to protect the poster from damage, though the shrinkwrap does not provide protection from sun. The 3/8″ foam core comes with a plastic tab on the back, making it ready to hang.
- Simple black frame: Framed in a simple, elegant, made-to-last black metal frame, protected by glass and ready to hang.
- Framer’s choice: Same as above, but with a frame of our framer’s choosing to complement the particular poster you’ve purchased.
If you have particular framing requirements or wishes, please note them in the notes section of your order, and we will try our best to accommodate – or give us a call.
All sales are final. Products that arrive damaged/defective may be returned and exchanged for a replacement. Please contact us, and we will do our best to resolve any problems you might have with your order.
Our 11×17″ digital posters are almost all printed on a medium-thickness “Felt weave” style paper. This type of paper has a slight rough texture to it, which helps mimic the scratchboard on which Ricardo creates his original art. A small handful of older posters are the exceptions to the rule, and come on glossy paper.
Oversize offset and screenprinted posters come on a variety of paper types in varying thicknesses. If you have a question about what type of paper a particular poster is printed on, please ask.