RLM Arts offers discounted bulk rates on our notecards, postcards and buttons. You can mix-and-match different products to get the following discounts:
Large quantities of cards can be printed with your custom message or logo on the inside; contact us for pricing.
Regular price: $1.50
25-99 buttons: $1.00 ea.
100-249 buttons: $0.65 ea.
250-499 buttons: $0.45 ea. [These rates are for RLM’s designed-in-house catalog buttons. For prices on custom buttons, go here.]
500+ buttons: Contact us
Unfortunately, we do not offer bulk discounts on posters. Calendars discounts vary when available; please contact us.
To find the poster size, scroll down the product page and click the tab “Product Details.” There is a section labeled “Poster Dimensions” that will (you guessed it!) list the size of the poster.
Even though our world headquarters is in Minneapolis, MN, USA, we ship world-wide! You can select international shipping in the checkout page.
The default shipping method is USPS First Class mail, when available. For faster shipping, you can choose USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days, depending on location), USPS Priority Express (1 day), or UPS Ground (1-4 days, depending on location). Times quoted are from the date we pack your order (usually 1-3 days), not necessarily the date you place it. If you need the products urgently or want an exact delivery date – we’re activists, we understand! Please give us a call and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
International orders can choose between USPS international services and UPS Saver. We cannot guarantee delivery times for international orders – it depends on your country’s postal service.
For additional UPS services such as 2-day or Next Day shipping, or to use your organization’s UPS account number, please contact us.
Shipping rates on our site are calculated automatically to reflect an estimate of the actual shipping cost, plus $2 for handling. Because it’s a computer and not a human doing the calculating, sometimes the quoted shipping rates can seem wildly off. RLM Art Studio will always refund customers who are overcharged for shipping (or anything else).
If the robot-quoted shipping rates seem absurd, here’s what you can do:
- Wait for your refund after we mail out your order.
- Give us a call. We can take your order and credit card payment directly over the phone, with a much more reasonable shipping estimate.
- Place your order, choose the “check payment” payment option, and leave a note saying that you actually need the order shipped, but that the quoted price was off. We’ll get your order ready and then send you an invoice for the order plus the actual cost of shipping and handling.
RLM’s posters are sold either rolled in a tube, or with one of three framing options you can choose. All the options may add up to an additional 7-10 days to your shipping time, unless we happen to have the items already in stock. All the options add about 1″ to the dimensions of the poster. All framing and shrinkwrapping is done by a trusted local neighborhood framer with decades of experience.
- Shrinkwrapped on black foam core: These posters are mounted and shrinkwrapped to protect the poster from damage, though the shrinkwrap does not provide protection from sun. The 3/8″ foam core comes with a plastic tab on the back, making it ready to hang.
- Simple black frame: Framed in a simple, elegant, made-to-last black metal frame, protected by glass and ready to hang.
- Framer’s choice: Same as above, but with a colored frame of our framer’s choosing to complement the particular poster you’ve purchased.
If you have particular framing requirements or wishes, please note them in the notes section of your order, and we will try our best to accommodate – or contact us.
All sales are final. Products that arrive damaged/defective may be returned and exchanged for a replacement. Please contact us, and we will do our best to resolve any problems you might have with your order.
Our 11×17″ digital posters are almost all printed on a medium-thickness “Felt weave” style paper. This type of paper has a slight rough texture to it, which helps mimic the scratchboard on which Ricardo creates his original art. A small handful of older posters are the exceptions to the rule, and come on glossy paper.
Oversize offset and screenprinted posters come on a variety of paper types in varying thicknesses. If you have a question about what type of paper a particular poster is printed on, please ask.