Coloring Pages – Pandemic Animals – Free PDF Downloads
These coloring pages come from RLM’s “What to Do in a Pandemic… Our Cousins Know” series (Poster, poster pack available for sale, full color free download). We are the medicine. Original illustrations by Ricardo Levins Morales – with messages for the difficult times of COVID-19. Adapted for coloring pages by Cory Teshera-Levye.
These files are free for noncommercial use. You are welcome to share anywhere – kindly include a link back to this site. For commercial reprint information see here. If you would like to support the artist with a donation, make a purchase from this site, or send via paypal to email@example.com.
PDF Files, to print on 8.5×11″ or A4 paper: All 10 Animals | Stay Aware Fox | Support Loon | Limit Exposure Beavers | Wash Frequently Butterfly | Calm Turtle | Check In Cubs | Offer Support Elephant | Resting Leopard | Accept Feelings Dog | Organizer Bee
1. Little fox in green and brown burrow: “Stay Aware”
2. Loon with chicks riding on its back, in a canal with reeds on the bank: “Support those most vulnerable”
3. Two beavers inside a dam: “Limit Exposure”
4. A monarch butterfly on rocks by water, with foliage behind, dipping legs into the water: “Wash Frequently”
5. A turtle with a pile of greens in front to slowly eat: “Spread Calm”
6. Two bear cubs peering at each other from opposite sides of a tree trunk: “Check in on each other”
7. Two elephants standing next to a third who is laid on the ground, ready to help up if needed: “Offer healing support”
8. A leopard asleep up a tree, draped over the limbs “Rest”
9. A yellow lab dog with paws over face: “Accept your feelings”
10. A bee flying over purple thistle flowers “Organize for a better future”