Free Digital Download – What To Do In a Pandemic (Animals)
Click this link to download all 10 images in (300dpi, CMYK) jpg format here.
The images are free for noncommercial use. For commercial reprint information see here. Also available in Spanish.
If you would like to support the artist with a donation, make a purchase from this site, or send via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to share these images with attribution. We have also shared them on our facebook and instagram pages.
We are the medicine. Our cousins know. Original mixed media illustrations by Ricardo Levins Morales – with messages for the difficult times of COVID-19.
1. Little fox in green and brown burrow: “Stay Aware”
2. Loon with chicks riding on its back, in a canal with reeds on the bank: “Support those most vulnerable”
3. Two beavers inside a dam: “Limit Exposure”
4. A monarch butterfly on rocks by water, with foliage behind, dipping legs into the water: “Wash Frequently”
5. A turtle with a pile of greens in front to slowly eat: “Spread Calm”
6. Two bear cubs peering at each other from opposite sides of a tree trunk: “Check in on each other”
7. Two elephants standing next to a third who is laid on the ground, ready to help up if needed: “Offer healing support”
8. A cheetah asleep up a tree, draped over the limbs “Rest”
9. A yellow lab dog with paws over face: “Accept your feelings”
10. A bee flying over purple thistle flowers “Organize for a better future”